Phantom Maelstrom Blog is no longer active. The new address is at

Friday, December 16, 2011

Two men electrocuted while trimming trees in Brazil Video

According to the source who uploaded this video, this accident occurred in Brazil. A man who was trimming the trees got electrocuted by a live wire then he collapsed on the ground. Two men rushed in to help the man, but one of the rescuers got electrocuted himself when he accidentally touched the unnoticed wire. Apparently, the rescuers failed to notice the wire that's just hanging near the spot.

The continuous surge of electricity eventually burns the man. This is one of the shocking videos to surface the Internet.


Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons