Phantom Maelstrom Blog is no longer active. The new address is at http://al2meta.astralmeta.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

To a Friend (Poem)


To a Friend
By Anthony Yap


To the friend who I came to admire
Hope you read and feel
The feeling that resides within
For thou my dearest friend
Mine heart and soul commends

Thou hast been there when I need thee
Thou hast been there in my sadness
Thou hast been there in my happiness
And thus I love thee
For thou art my council in my solitude

I shalt treasure thee
For thou art more prettier than gold
For thou art more than anything else
In thine company
I lie for all eternity...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons